Friday, November 24, 2006

28 days and counting!

I admit it, I'm one of "those" Black Friday shoppers.... :)

I was up at 4:15 this morning, and at Fred Meyer's by 5 a.m., meeting up with my friend Dana. We started there, hit the scrapbook store shortly after 6:15, whirled through Michael's, breezed through Macy's, and tag teamed Joann's. By far, the longest we waited in line was at Joann's. As soon as we got to the store, we got in the line (not quite out the door, but all the way around the store). I stood in line with the cart while Dana shopped, and then she stood in line while I shopped. I think it took us an hour to get up to the cash register, but the time flies when you talk with the others in line.

After shopping was over (at 9:30 a.m.), we picked up my husband and went to breakfast at IHOP. We dropped Dana back off at her vehicle, then drove over to the house to check it out.

They've painted the walls since last Sunday...they've also installed all but one cabinet (the one over the fridge). Once that cabinet is installed, I think they start the flooring and the countertops.

We'll take pictures on Sunday! Have a good weekend!

No comments: