Thursday, May 11, 2006

I'm back! :)

The plane landed at about 10:45 p.m. and I finally got home at about 12:15 a.m. Baggage claim didn't take too long, and it was a fairly quick drive home, although I started falling asleep about 10 miles away.

I had a good time, walked a LOT, and took lots of pictures. Most of them are not exciting scenic, cool Las Vegas pics, but pictures of people within the organization receiving awards and doing fun things, so you probably won't see many pictures posted here.

I was presented with quite a few opportunities this weekend. These opportunities will lead to greater visibility within the organization, and I intend on running for the upcoming 2006 - 2007 election, so I will be doing some soul searching and prioritizing this coming weekend.

In other news, no one is looking at the house. We haven't had a showing in 2 weeks. The flyers keep disappearing from the flyer box, but we really aren't sure if it is potential buyers or kids in the neighborhood removing the flyers.

Did I mention I'm tired? I was at work this morning at 8:30 a.m., after going to bed at 1 a.m. *Yawn* Early to bed for me tonight, after I finish my layout for the 2nd round of the Ultimate Digital Scrapper contest. :)

No comments: