Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Yeah, yeah, I know, it has been a few days! :)

Saturday was pretty much a relaxing day. Sunday was quite busy, with two meals/families. 9 a.m. on one side of town with my in-laws, and 11:45 a.m. on the other side of town with my family. I got some pictures, I'll post them soon! :)

We got some feedback on our house from a showing last Thursday. As a result, we slightly dropped the price, rearranged the dining room to look like a conversation area, and put some knobs/pulls on the drawers and cabinets in the kitchen. We'll see if it works! While my dad was over last night, installing the new light fixture, someone drove up and got a flyer out of the flyer box. Amazing to actually see someone take one, we've been thinking that it's the neighborhood kids taking out one flyer at a time. Wish us good luck!

No comments: