I've been tagged by Becky! :)
I'm sitting here at the beach, just relaxing.
- I hate being late. I hate it when others are late, because usually they've had plenty of time to get ready. I understand the occasional late thing, but both my sister and one of my friends are always late, and it's not always their kids who are the cause. My sister has even been late for Christmas morning at my folks house!
- I love reading. I don't think a day goes by that I don't read a book for at least 20 minutes (and I"m not talking work related stuff). For me, reading right before bed is my body's "cue" to my mind that it's time to stop whirring and shutdown for the night, instead of thinking and obsessing.
- I love it when I have short hair, but I also look too boyish, so once every year or two, I try to grow my hair. Right now, it's "long" to me, but it's not even shoulder length. This is the hardest part, getting past the point where I can do nothing with it (can't pull it back, must dry it to style, etc).
- I confess, I can't take a vacation without taking the laptop with me. :)
- I love naps. Naps were not made for the young. :D
- I can't sleep on soft beds - I won't sleep as deeply as I can sleeping on a firmer mattress.
- I almost always buy a book on vacation, even if I brought one with me.
I don't know who to tag, so I'll leave it at that....