Monday, April 28, 2008

Hey look, blogging two days in a row!

I'm sitting here in the Portland State cafeteria, about ready to head to my Monday night class. Nope, I'm not attending, I'm teaching it. Every spring, I teach Creative Suite 3...it's an intro class that introduces the basic concepts of 4 programs (Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and Photoshop) and how to use them together.

It makes Mondays incredibly long, since I go into work early to compensate for leaving early to beat the traffic downtown....I'm usually in at 7:15 or so, and I won't get home until 9:30 tonight.

I walked for 30 minutes with my coworker today. Our standard walk, about 1.2 miles.

I didn't get a chance to do Wii, and given how late I'll get home tonight, I'm not going to get it in today. I think I will try to do the Wii or one of my WATP DVDs tomorrow morning before work.

No comments: