Saturday, September 17, 2005

Bad blogger! No biscuit....

So, here I am, 5 days later.....

The stress of waiting for the results from Memory Makers Masters (MMM) is getting to me. I told DH he's got to get those pop tarts he bought out of the house (he picked up the "big" box at Costco), or I'm going to eat them all. 4 points per Pop Tart! Yikes! Thankfully, there's no Haagen Dazs bars in the freezer..... :)

Tomorrow we are doing the 5K walk in the Race for the Cure. You can support me here, if you are so inclined:

Support me in the Race for the Cure

However, I do understand if don't support me...it's kind of hard to fork out money for breast cancer when folks need assistance so much from Hurricane Katrina.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel! Great blog! :) Have a great time tomorrow! :)

~ Dani

Becky said...

So proud of you and accomplishing the walk. You should be so proud of your self.