Thursday, September 01, 2005

Okay. We did a bad thing today.

We didn't get breakfast. I went into town with my husband this morning, and dropped him off at work with no breakfast. I picked him up at 10 a.m. for "lunch," and we ended up at a Carrow's restaurant (like Denny's) because most restaurants don't open up until 11 a.m.

I ended up with a "great start" breakfast: oatmeal, fresh fruit, and toast. I requested the toast dry and put some jelly on it to keep the points down. I didn't eat all of the oatmeal and I ate enough to qualify as one slice of cantaloupe. After that, I dropped him back off at work and had a coffee drink worth 3 points at Coffee People.

Then I let the American Red Cross have some of my blood.

By the time I picked him back up from work, we were starving.

Don't get off the feeding schedule, it leads to bad food choices because it's quick. I think I managed to stay within points or just barely go over, but I could have done a lot better if we had planned ahead and eaten something before leaving the house.

No comments: