Monday, September 05, 2005

I stayed "on plan" today. Only one point over my daily points, and that is covered by flex points.

Unfortunately, weighing in prompted it.

My stats:

Start Weight: 204 lbs
Current Weight: 204 lbs (no change this week)
Goal Weight: 150 lbs

In better news, I start my new job contract on Wednesday. 2 months off was nice, especially after 18 months of no time off (except for conferences). But I'm ready to be around people on a daily basis other than my husband (love you honey) and cats. :) Especially since we only have one vehicle and work is 45 minutes away, so it leaves me stranded at home with a bicycle for transportation.

I've been checking out digital scrapbooking websites, and have ended up "staying" at the following places:

Digi Chick

ScrapArtist

RAKScraps

You'll find me there as "rh_scrapbooker".....

No comments: