Sunday, September 11, 2005

Wow!

It has been a busy weekend!

Friday night, I went scrapbooking with some friends at the local scrapbooking store for a crop. I did almost nothing, except stamp some pages. Pages I still need to scan so I can upload them to the Scrapbook Jungle for the design team pages created with SEI papers. Sigh. Tomorrow I'll scan and upload.

Saturday, we went to the airshow with a friend of ours from out of town. We had a good time, but due to the cloudy weather (and imminent rain threatening all the time), the Thunderbirds had to tone down their show a bit. Still got some really good pictures though, using my 70-300 zoom lens.


Sunday, we went to a barbecue and microbrew festival. Kinda smaller than we expected, but it was fun to just sit and chat and have a good time people watching.

I'm hoping my WI tomorrow is good. I've been really good with points, and even managed to do fairly well out of the house on both weekend days.

No comments: