Sunday, October 02, 2005

It's been a long day!

Slept in until 8 a.m....that was nice. Puttered around, and eventually left to head towards Portland. Went to the Hanna Andersson and Columbia Sportswear outlets in Lake Oswego, then headed for a meeting in Milwaukie. Ugh! Mapquest led us astray, and although we ended up arriving to our meeting on time, we were really frazzled and had managed to thoroughly tick each other off by the time we got there. I make a better navigator, my husband thinks he's a better driver, but yet I was behind the wheel....you can see where this is headed, right?

After the meeting, we headed straight for dinner (at 4 p.m.) because we had missed lunch along the way.

But, tomorrow's another day, we've forgiven each other, and now we're at home plinking around on the computers.

Speaking of computers, I did another very quickie layout last night. I think I might redo it in a 8.5x11 size though....

No comments: