Thursday, January 19, 2006

I've been tagged by Leah Fung, so I guess I better answer these questions! :)

Four jobs you have had in your life:

Alarm Operator - You've got to have the right mentality and personality to survive this job - it is very stressful. I lasted 8 months.

Retail Salesperson - Thankfully, only one job as a salesperson, at Hickory Farms. 5 months at this job.

Receptionist/Administrative Assistant/Data Entry - Way too many jobs doing this!

Technical Writer - What I am now, for the last 9 years!

Four movies you would watch over and over:
Some Kind of Wonderful
Princess Bride
Lion King
Beauty and the Beast (Disney)

Four TV shows you love to watch:
CSI
CSI: Miami
CSI: New York
Without a Trace
Cold Case (okay, that's 5, but this is all I really watch on TV)

Four places you have been on vacation:

Las Vegas, NV
Oregon Coast
Virginia
San Jose, CA

Four websites I visit daily:

The Pub at Two Peas in a Bucket
The Digi Chick
Scrapbook Jungle
My web-based email (while I'm at work)

Four of my favorite foods:

Fettucine Alfredo
Cheeseburger
Cheese Pizza
Dark Chocolate

Four places I would rather be right now:

Getting a full spa day...massage, facial, wraps, etc.
Oregon Coast
Home
On vacation somewhere warm (many days of rain will do that to a person)

No comments: