Wednesday, January 04, 2006

What a fantastic day to wake up to!

First, I lost 1.0 lb at my (home) WI this morning. And that's on top of maintaining my weight (no loss, no gain) throughout the holiday season. I'm proud of myself!

Last, but not least, I got an email from Digital Memories Magazine, wanting to publish a layout I submitted about my love for my husband. And I won't have to wait too long for the issue to come out, it arrives on January 15th! That's the beauty of digital - you can just zip up your files, send 'em via email or some download service, and no postage delay. I am so excited, this will be my second "official" toot for publication in a scrapbooking magazine. Now if I could just get into Simple Scrapbooks... :)

1 comment:

adipex diet pills said...

Now I'm stuck on the same stage of dieting...(