Saturday, January 28, 2006

Things, they are a changin'....

My dear husband turned in his two weeks notice last Monday. He's leaving the security of a permanent, full-time job for a contract position. Yes, there is a perk: much higher rate of compensation per hour. However, that is in opposition to the longer commute and more gas usage....ah well...we'll see how it goes.

Still getting ready to interview. Need to brush up on the company via their website (always good to show you've done some research and know their product), figure out which clothes to wear, iron them if necessary, and lay it all out somewhere safe from cat hair (is there such a place).

Tomorrow, I'll be doing a lot of paper scrapping. The February sponsor for the Scrapbook Jungle is Crafty Secrets, and I need to do several layouts to have stuff ready for Wednesday, since I still need to scan after I complete the layouts.

Oh yeah, and I still need to complete my altered item and card for the Paperdillies DT contest. Guess I'll be busy tomorrow! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hay-- wtf happened with the scrapbook jungle?

http://www.scrapbookjungle.com/