Saturday, December 09, 2006

Okay, okay, my patience ran out! We went to the house today before going shopping with friends. What a shock to pull around the corner and see our house had been painted. COOOL!






Gotta a little closer, and you can see the front door color (it's not very apparent in the previous photo):



And yes! They fixed the fireplace! Although most of you probably didn't notice that the fireplace was not centered (therefore the tile wasn't centered), we did. The field manager agreed - it looked horrible. It's been fixed, now there is an evenly spaced gap on either side of the tile, rather than the pushed up against the right side look.

Cool, heh? :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel it looks great I am so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

it looks great!

Anonymous said...

its looking soooo awesome

Anonymous said...

Can I just say that I am SO excited to scrap at your new place! I loved your old house also, but this one is what??? 5 miles from mine? LOL
Next question my computer-savvy friend....how do I add a photo like Dawn did? LOL

Diana said...

Very nice - am loving the color!