Tuesday, December 19, 2006


That would be because the field manager called us at 5 p.m. to reschedule our final signoff from 8 a.m. tomorrow to 4 p.m. tomorrow. :( That means we definitely won't get keys tomorrow (a faint hope anyway). It means that the loan won't fund until Thursday, and the county has to record the deed by 1:30 p.m. on Thursday or we won't get our keys until Friday. Please, keep your fingers crossed that we get our keys on Thursday - I'd hate to reschedule appliance and furniture delivery.

I'm trying to be happy....at least it isn't delayed until Thursday...but close enough.

No comments: