Friday, March 17, 2006

Woohoo! My friends arrive this evening! While I've been helping AmyJo get the March de-zine out, my husband has been packing and cleaning. I've helped where I can, but it's been hit and miss. My big responsibility was the scrap room. The table is mostly clean, I need to pick up a few things on the floor and vacuum, but otherwise we are good to go. Of course, we are waiting for our guests to help us move the futon upstairs, it was quite a chore just getting that in the house with the two of us....

I'm entering the Simple Scrapbooks layout contest and the Epson digital contest at the convention this weekend. If I can get some time tonight with my friends, I will create one more layout for the Scrapworks contest. You can't win if you don't enter, and at least I'll have three more layouts to put in my albums!

No comments: