Monday, February 13, 2006

Well, in less than 2 days I should know about the PaperDillies DT.

And 2 weeks from today, I start my new job. Got the "official" offer in the mail on Friday, signed it, and it is winging back to the company via the USPS. I am so excited to start a new chapter in my life. This job is opening up some interesting decisions in my life, and you'll know about them soon enough.

Well, all but one piece of furniture got moved over the weekend. Couch went to my sister, queen sized bed went to my friend, and we picked up the couch and loveseat (futon style). We still don't have the coffee table, but the person who sold them to us is bringing that into work today, and I will pick it up on the way home, along with a stop at the employee store....looking for business casual clothes that will work for my new job.

No comments: