Sunday, April 23, 2006

Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday, dear me
Happy Birthday to me!

Today, I share my birthday with the following folks (in addition to Shakespeare):

Actress Janet Blair is 85.
Actor David Birney is 67.
Actor Lee Majors ("Six Million Dollar Man") is 67.
Actress Blair Brown is 58.
Actress Joyce DeWitt ("Three's Company") is 57.
Actor James Russo is 53.
Director Michael Moore is 52.
Actress Judy Davis is 51.
Actress Jan Hooks is 49.
Actress Valerie Bertinelli is 46.
Comedian George Lopez is 45.
Drummer Gen (Jesus Jones) is 42.
Actress Melina Kanakaredes ("Providence") is 39.
Drummer Stan Frazier of Sugar Ray is 38.
Country guitarist Tim Womack of Sons of the Desert is 38.
Actor Scott Bairstow ("Party of Five") is 36.

In addition, my mom's birthday was yesterday (4/22) and my brother-in-law's birthday is tomorrow (4/24).

Just think, this time last year, I was in Las Vegas for my birthday celebration. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hippo birdy two ewe!