Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The paperwork is signed!

Our house officially goes on the market next Thursday. It was supposed to be tomorrow, but the yard folks won't be done until next Wednesday. It will show better to potential buyers without all the weeds and with some fresh barkdust. :)

In the meantime, I can slow down a bit and recover from this infection I seemed to pick up. I thought it was a sinus infection at first, but I think it has something to do with my mouth (the gums). I did have dental work done last week, so it is the first possibility to explore. I see the dentist tomorrow at 10:30. Let's hope it's a gum infection and not strep throat, which someone brought up at work today. I've never had strep, so I wouldn't know it if I did.

The scrapbook room is no more. Pretty much all I've got left is a computer desk w/hutch, a bookcase, and three stacked cubes. And my XXL tote...that's supposed to last me until we get into an apartment, which is after we have an accepted offer.

No comments: