Friday, April 07, 2006

WOOHOO! Happy Friday!

Tonight, my husband and I are heading over to a friend's house for a barbecue. Informal, casual, just getting together to catch up on each other's lives....kinda nice to have a kickback time in the midst of all the house madness.

We drove by our lot again yesterday. Nope, nothing has changed. :) Construction isn't even scheduled to start until at least June, but it's nice to drive around and point out our lot marker. Some of our friends have driven by to take a look.

Tomorrow, I'm going paper scrapping with my best friend. Don't know what time we're going, but we'll be scrapping for at least six hours. Guess I better upload some pictures to Costco so I have something to scrap! :)

On Sunday, we'll be fixing up all the little stuff in the house. The showerhead in the master bathroom, carpet cleaning all over, and painting any little spots that need a touchup.

1 comment:

Darla said...

I didn't know that you were a paper scrapper too...cool - so am I! Have fun!