Saturday, April 22, 2006

I caved! I asked for this as my birthday present this year:



And that's what I got today, from CompUSA. It's charging right now!

At the home stretch, I almost didn't get the pink - the sales associate had the pretty cobalt blue version too. But, my eye kept wandering back to the magenta one, so there you go! Due to rebates and such, it will end up being free, so now we're thinking of another present I could get. :)

We had a great time with our friends at breakfast this morning. Apparently, today does NOT count as a birthday get together, so that will be next Saturday at someone's house (other than ours, which is still on the market).

Tomorrow is the open house, from 1 - 4 p.m. Fingers and toes crossed that someone falls in love with it right away and makes an immediate offer. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's shockingly pink... and I have phone envy, btw. :)