Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I was tagged! My good friend Becky T tagged my blog! :)

To return the favor, I want to chat it up about Becky. Ever since I met Becky online, it was like we'd been friends for all of our lives, even though we've never met in real life. She has a unique way of seeing the world, and always creates the most inspiring and motivating layouts. I'm very proud of all of her scrapbooking accomplishments and get a thrill seeing my friend's layouts in magazines. She makes it easy to get through every day at work - I don't know how I'd do it without her emails. You can't (and shouldn't) talk about everything at work, so she's a great confidante and listener.

Now, it' s my turn to tag someone. I am going to tag Diana! :) Yes, yes, I know you tagged me last week, and I will get those answers up. Might even get them up today! :)

1 comment:

Becky said...

awhhhh big hugs!!!