Thursday, April 27, 2006

I was inspired by an ad challenge last night (from the Pub on 2peas).



I used Heather Roselli's "April Showers" kit for the papers, and Marsha Zepeda's "Quote Pack - Beauty and Wonder" for the word art quote. Font is Garamond Premier Pro.

No showings on the house. It's starting to get really disappointing and frustrating that no one is looking at our house. We were told that the dining room looks too small with the table in it, so we're trying to figure out what to do with that (do we put the table in another room, covered up or do we dismantle/disassemble it and put it in storage?). In the meantime, we bought two bar stools for the kitchen's island counter, and we switched out the painting in the dining room (has a huge frame that sticks out a lot) and put up a print that one of my sisters gave me for my birthday. Looks really nice there. :)

In 9 days, I'll be heading for Las Vegas. Woohoo! Too bad it's for a conference, and I won't have a lot of time for play. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there -- these things take time. It was a long time before anyone came to our open house in Seattle. Also, it's just after tax season, so some people need to cope with that. :(

Anonymous said...

Great photo of the mount!

Anonymous said...

oh wow! thats a stuning phtograph! where was it taken? And I love how you broke it up on the bottom right hand side! Very nice! Have fun at your anual conference! What is it about? BTW, too funny if your DH sleeps with the cats with him while you're away ;)