Friday, June 23, 2006

One of my favorite 80s song is one I especially love to hear played on Fridays: Loverboy's "Workin' for the Weekend."

I hunted down the video at youtube.com, just for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5In4747n9YU

Didn't get quite as much done last night as I wanted to, but at least the office is mostly clean and unpacked, AND you can see the floor. A couple more things moved off the floor and we can even inflate the airbed for our guest tonight. :)

TOOT! I got an email from Ready, Set, Create e-zine about a submission I made. They want my layout about my husband and the time he used a "Little Bobcat" to move 5 cubic yards of river rock over to the side of our house. It was for their "Boys and Their Toys" page call. I'll be submitting more over the weekend, only if I've already created them and they match the existing calls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lordy, that video made me feel old. ;-) Were headbands REALLY that prevalent back then?!?! Eeep!