Thursday, June 08, 2006

Week 1 on Weight Watchers ended yesterday, with a *3* lb loss! :)

Yes, I'm back on the WW wagon. Not only do I feel out of shape, I seem to be out of breath just walking up the stairs. And next year is my 20 year high school reunion! EEK! I intend on getting in shape and healthy for myself, but a little incentive doesn't hurt. :D

No home inspection yet. The movers came yesterday to look over the house for a packing/moving estimate. Looks like it will take 6 hours (or less) to pack up the rest of our stuff, and about 7.5 (or less) hours to move it the next day. They'll actually have two trucks on moving day - one that goes to the storage room and one that goes to the apartment. Since it's such a long drive one way, it's more efficient to pack both up at the same time then just head for their final destination.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I found your 3 lbs... I'm assuming you don't want 'em back, so I'll see if I can't find a good home for 'em. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss. Keep it up!

Matthew Wilson said...

Weight watchers is a good program. Quite easy and healthy, you are not starving on it.